Random

page_1150It seams I completely forgot what I was going to write about.

I logged into the IndieSOS forum tonight to read a post about blogging. So far, I’m the only person besides the administrator(s) to post a blog at the forums. It’s a little disheartening since the organization provides the blogging feature to members for free. I’m totally taking advantage of it because I want to get into screenwriting and it seems natural to write.

Anyway. I’ve been thinking a lot about the script(s) I’m going to be writing next month. I think I’m going to start writing the spec script now and then work on the feature script in April. I verify with IndieSOS at the end of this month so I’m hoping to meet some actors who will inspire me to write a short feature film. I’ve read a few directors, like Spike Lee, often write for specific actors in mind.

I went to Yang Chow’s on Sunday with my mom and two of my cousins. My cousin R suggested I join a theatre group. Ha! Not into acting though the pay is good when you can get the work. I’m too private of a person (coming from someone posting intimate thoughts on a public blog).

I watched an interesting commercial last night. It was Mary Kay. It seems the company is looking to attract more sales reps. Now, I don’t mean to write about MLM, but now is the time to get into it. Recessions and high unemployment are the key elements for increased profits with MLM companies.

I just felt like writing about MLM.

As far as shows I really like on TV. I’m really liking Lost and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I’m still not sure about Dollhouse. I wasn’t impressed with the series premier but the show is starting to grow on me. I hope Terminator and Dollhouse will be on next year. For some reason, I have this feeling the shows will be cancelled. Who watches tv on a Friday night?

9 Responses to “Random”

1. Doreen says:

I wish you can delete my original post, at that time I didn’t know this guy and felt bad for people to say crap about hi, and now I know him much better, and sorry, I don’t have anything exciting to tell you about him, except RUN….

2. Doreen says:

Great Shavonne, I can see that you are an intelligent individual…Sunday evening we had branding with Yehoshua Sofer, this guy is great, outstanding… love the way he coaches ….

Doreen Cohanim

• Shavonne says:

I meant to be there this past Sunday for the branding but was not feeling very well. I’m sorry to have missed the opportunity to meet you, Doreen. Maybe we will meet in the future.- Shavonne

3. Doreen says:

Wow.. when people bored, they will do anything to spread a rummer, that’s right a nasty rummer… by the way, do you know that you can be charged for allegation like that?
    I suggest you better have your act straight, it is not nice to accuse people, for what ever angry reasons you may have.

FYI IndieSOS is run by a respectful Intelligent man, yes I am talking about Yehoshua Sofer, please stop this ugly lies, it wont do any good to you or anyone else, since people are not stupid, they can find out the truth….

Funny, I am his student, and he never tried any move on me or any other attractive lady’s in the group…. so you know firsthand, right? then show your face? Name, occupation? wow.. really, how did he tried to proposition you?
    Interesting, because when I joined indieSOS, I was tolled the same thing, but then I have found out that they were angry, because they were not excepted, due to the fact that they were not able to be committed to come to our meetups… so they got upset… you sound like one of them……

There is another girl who was spreading rummer, but she is still with us, assuming she couldn’t verify the rummer….

This guy is a good news, and I have the feeling that you are the bad news. and my advice to you, stop this alligation or it will bight you in the end….

Trust you? Do you have an email, an Name, a phone Number, why would anyone trust you?

I hope you will stop this lies, It is not nice, really…..

• Shavonne says:

Hi Doreen,

I have a hard time believing the nonsense when someone can’t leave a name and an email address. Allegation could be true, most likely not. I can get in touch with Yehoshua if need be but I can’t get in touch with anonymous loser to verify anything allegations. So verdict, Yehoshua has the credibility.

• Doreen says:

Hi Shavonne,

I take back all good things I had to say about this guy, nothing is nonsense, I have been part of IndieSOS for over six months, and I can say, please open your eyes and run if you want to be successful.

I am not going to write any allegation about him, but all I can say is, RUN… Oh Yep, I am sorry but nothing is about this guy who says his Name is Yehoshua Sofer is credible.

He Claims to be 30 Years in the Production and Movie coaching and the Movie Business, Oh…really, where, any one is willing to show me?

Have you seen any of his Movies?

And why most of his Movie has weird cover with his own picture as Santa hugging nude younger gals and mostly in a creepy vampire bloody background?

Well, Something is not Kosher and I am happy to be out of it…

My 2 cents

4. Former IndieSOS student says:

FYI – IndieSOS is run by a sexual predator (Yehoshua Sofer). I know firsthand that he tries to sleep with his students. Not only did he try to proposition me, but I have met other girls who had similar experiences. One of them is gathering enough information to make a documentary about this bastard.

Also, he lies about his acting experience. Ask him for the names of projects that he’s been in. You will not get a straight answer. He also did not study in London like he claims.

This guy is bad news. My advice would be to run as far away from him as you can. As you further your career as a screenwriter, you will not want to be associated with him, trust me.

• Shavonne says:

I’ll take the advice you’ve posted into consideration. However, I feel rather reluctant to do so since you didn’t leave a name or a legitimate email address. Sleaze is abundant in Hollywood and no matter what career field one enters, there will always be someone taking advantage of the naive.

Yehoshua has not asked me for any money and he has not propositioned me for sex so the only thing he may be guilty of at this point is wasting my time. Since I live in the Antelope Valley, I will gladly waste my time for a while in Hollywood because I am meeting others who share my interests.

• Doreen says:

Now I believe all you posted here, keep up the good work, lets protect other innocents out their.